Dime (Design in Machine Embroidery)
The Formula for Embroidery Fun
April 5th & 6th 2019 ~ 9:30am - 4:30pm
This will be held at Green's Sewing & Vacuum in Medford, Oregon. These events have been so much fun in the past, you won't want to miss out on this one! This year will be a TWO day event with lunch provided. Hope you will join the fun in 2019! Click here to register today >>>
Two days of hands-on machine embroidery
What is Stitch Lab?
We've designed this class to be unlike any other. This hands-on class gives you the opportunity to use the most current dealer-supplied embroidery machines and tools for
two-days. You'll be learning, creating and having fun alongside your classmates in this completely hands-on event.
Each participant will go home with:
- Embroidery designs, instructions AND blanks to make the same 6 projects made in class.
Make 6 Projects in this 2-day event:
*Projects subject to change.
Develop 14 Techniques by Making the 6 Featured Projects:
1. Quilt with your embroidery machine
2. Learn precision piecing in the hoop
3. Proven methods for embroidering on napped fabrics
4. Sure-fire placement for matching sets - no mistakes, guaranteed!
5. Add dimensional accents to everyday items
6. Make your applique designs look more professional
7. Use embroidery designs to make functional, beautiful items
8. Edit like a pro!
9. Hooping techniques for tired hands
10. Shortcuts for stitching multiple items
11. How to hoop ready-wear items
12. Tame tricky fabrics - ultra suede, velvet, vinyl, leather and silk
13. Hoop once and only once!
14. Placement, placement, placement - nail it the first time!
Cost to attend: Only $99 by March 15th ($129 after March 15th)
Only $99 - Register Today - Click here >>>> DIME Event April 5th & 6th 2019
Green's Sewing & Vacuum
1017 Knutson Ave
Medford, Or 97504